Have you ever been to a new show home and seen it displayed with empty rooms?
Major Developers who build new home displays showcase their show homes with beautiful furniture and soft furnishings because they are not only selling a house to a potential buyer but they are selling a perceived lifestyle.
An empty home, no matter how attractive, is a lonely and puzzling prospect for a home buyer.
There are 5 main reasons we recommend that a home seller would want to avoid selling an empty home
- It makes the space seem much smaller than it is
- Prospective buyers cannot visualise possible furniture placement (for instance, will my large dining room table fit in this space)
- The house appears cold and uninviting
- Vacant houses take much longer to sell
- Vacant houses generally sell for thousands of dollars under market value
Houses to Impress can assist home sellers bring any vacant space to life, from established to brand new homes. A home that is beautifully staged demonstrates to potential buyers that the home is a move-in ready property, with enhanced market appeal.
While we don’t stock large amounts of furniture and soft furnishing ourselves, we have established strategic alliances with reputable furniture hire companies who stock large ranges of traditional, transitional, modernist and contemporary ranges that will suit any style of home. We work with the home seller to plan a certain look for their home and liaise with our strategic partners to deliver the final look.
For more information please contact us